Publisher Terms and Acceptance Agreement
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PUBLISHERS TERMS AND ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING AS A PUBLISHER. BY USING THE ADSPILOT.COM ONLINE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW INCLUDING ANY CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS WE MAY MAKE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY ADSPILOT.COM MANAGEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTIFICATION THAT ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE. SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON BEING POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT ADSPILOT.COM TO REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT REGISTER AN ACCOUNT OR CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ADSPILOT.COM
This Publisher Terms and Acceptance Agreement (“Agreement/agreement”, “Terms/terms”, “Terms and Conditions/terms and conditions/TOS”, “Publisher Acceptance Agreement/publisher acceptance agreement/Acceptance Agreement/acceptance agreement”, “Publishers Terms/publishers terms”) is between YOU (“Publisher/publisher”, “YOU/you”, “Your/your”, “User/user”) and AdsPilot Advertising Network (“Advertiser/advertiser”, “AdsPilot/AdsPilot.com”, “We/we”, “Us/us”, “Our/our”, “Company/company”)
- Publisher plans advertising campaigns and places advertising media through its site or network
- Advertiser buys advertising media on behalf of its clients on Publisher's site or network
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
Publisher's website should:
- have a minimum of 150,000+ impressions per month
- have at least 70%+ of real combined traffic coming from US, UK, CA, AU and/or Western EU countries*
- be in English, or in any major European languages
- have a top level domain
- have a family friendly and updated content
- have a unique and professional design
- be reviewed and approved by McAfee
- not listed as a suspicious by Google Safe Browsing
* Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein.
PUBLISHER OBLIGATIONS AND ENTIRELY PROHIBITED CONTENT
When you participate as a Publisher you agree that your website does not contain, depict, or provide access to:
- materials that infringe the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or promotes copyright piracy (i.e. unauthorized MP3s, roms, 'warez', emulators, or cracks, etc.)
- materials that show or offer illegal product or services
- any adult, pornographic, sexual, nudity and other “adult” content (incl. adult third-party advertisement, adult animation, adult drawings, etc.)
- materials featuring the sale of drugs, pharmaceuticals, or drug paraphernalia that is illegal
- materials that are related to promotions and/or incentives rewarding users for spending time on sites, or clicking on ads, etc.
- materials of excessive profanity or violence
- materials featuring the sale of or instructions to create bombs, guns, ammunition, or other weapons
- materials that displays fake errors or warnings to induce user action, including, for instance, warnings about viruses, missing codecs, and corrupt disks
- files that execute or download without intentional user interaction
- offers that charge for government forms or services that are available free, or for a lesser charge from the government
- materials that are illegal, fake and/or violate rights of other people
- materials that give any type of profit on any type of human disaster/s
- materials of hate speech, or hate graphics content
Also, We do not accept:
- websites that are "Under Construction", incomplete or redirect users to other pages
- websites that are not moderated, little or have not original content
- poor quality websites
- doorway websites
- proxy websites
- websites with only login or registration form on the landing page, as well as excessive amount of affiliate links
- websites that are registered as free sub-domains, or hosted by free services
- websites offering "get paid to click" or "get paid to read" programs, and any other pyramid schemes
As a Publisher, You agree not to:
- click on your own ads
- subscribe to traffic generators
- use any bots, or automated click and impression generating tools/software
- use timed rotation, or auto refresh of the AdsPilot ads
- ask visitors to click on ads to support Publisher's website
- display another website content within frame
- use frames to display the AdsPilot ads
- put standard banners, or text ads into Pops
- edit, modify, or change the information contained in any advertisement in any case
- edit, modify, or change HTML code in tags provided by AdsPilot in any case
- put more than 1 (one) same size banner format on one page
See example below:
You can’t put two or more 728x90 banners on one page (duplicated banners). However you are allowed to place up to 3 different banner formats on the same page (728x90 + 300x250 + 160x600)
- put the AdsPilot tags on sites that are not approved by AdsPilot team
- contact the AdsPilot advertisers and media partners directly or indirectly
Website content changes:
To ensure compliance with the AdsPilot Terms and Conditions, each Publisher that changes his/her website content or domain name after the Publisher's account approval must notify electronically the AdsPilot team within the next 48 hours. Failure to do so may lead to account termination.
AdsPilot shall have the sole responsibility for calculation of statistics, including impressions and revenues generated through Publisher's inventory. Statistics are available online by accessing to the URL provided by AdsPilot in “welcome email”. Publisher understands that AdsPilot online statistics may not be 100% accurate at the moment; therefore the AdsPilot may make adjustments to Publisher's online statistics (i.e. statistical errors) at the beginning of the next calendar month. Final numbers are reported to Publisher by the 15th of the following activity month.
Revenue Share and Payment Distribution:
Publisher's revenue shall be determined as a percentage of a sale price of advertisement. AdsPilot pays commissions to its Publishers on a revenue share basis. Publishers get up to 70% of net revenue generated from their inventory. Net revenue means a media cost of an advertising campaign minus an applicable discount that is usually offered to media agency (if applicable). Sometimes media agencies book the AdsPilot inventory on behalf of their clients/advertisers. Media agencies discount usually equal 15%, this is the industry standard practice. Payment will be sent to Publisher within 60 days (NET-60 policy) from the end of each calendar month, either via PayPal, by Bank Wire, or through other electronic payment processors by preliminary and special agreement only. PayPal requires a minimum of $100 USD in earnings (minimum payment threshold). The minimum amount for Bank Wire is $1000.00 USD. A transaction fee of $45 USD shall be applied to each bank wire. All payments are issued in US Dollars. Publisher must send an invoice to "Vidasco Corporation" between 15th-25th of each calendar month for the previous month activity in order to receive payment by Bank Wire on-time. If you are a Canadian Business with registered HST account, you must provide us your company HST# and Business#. If Publisher's revenue does not meet the minimum amount criteria, the accrued amount will be carried over to the next date of revenue distribution. AdsPilot is not responsible for any commissions or service charges charged by your local bank provider. If Publisher remove the AdsPilot html code (tag) from his/her website, AdsPilot will charge a 10$ administration fee per payment sent through PayPal or any other electronic payment processors, and $20 per payment sent by Bank Wire. In this case, AdsPilot is not responsible for any fees deducted by PayPal or any other electronic payment processors. In order to avoid the administration fee Publisher should run the AdsPilot tags for at least 6 consequent months. If Publisher disputes any payment made in connection with the AdsPilot services, Publisher must notify us in writing within ten (15) days of any such payment. Failure to notify us shall result in the waiver by Publisher of any claims related to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by AdsPilot. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by AdsPilot or have any effect under this Agreement. AdsPilot shall not be liable for any payment based on any fraudulent impressions or clicks generated by any person, robots, bots, automated programs or similar devices, or for fraudulent clicks, or impressions similarly generated on any advertisements, as reasonably determined by AdsPilot team. AdsPilot reserves the right to withhold payment, or chargeback Publisher's account due to breaching this Agreement, or the AdsPilot website Terms and Conditions. In order to ensure proper payment, Publisher is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with Publisher's account. AdsPilot shall not be obligated to make any payments to Publishers until AdsPilot receive payments from its Advertisers. In the event when AdsPilot agrees to a reasonable request from an advertiser to remove its advertisement from AdsPilot database, Publisher entirely agrees that no payments shall be payable for clicks or impressions occurring after a notice of request for such removal is received. Please note: In order to prevent offensive websites from displaying the AdsPilot ads, we manually review and approve each Publisher's website. If Publisher's website breaches this Agreement along with the website Terms and Conditions, AdsPilot reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, or terminate Publisher's account, or access to the AdsPilot services at any time, without giving prior notice and free of liability.
ADVERTISING MATERIAL AND HTML CODE (TAG)
Publisher should place the AdsPilot HTML code (tag) on all appropriate pages within its site(s). Publisher shall not alter, sell or disclose the AdsPilot HTML Code (tag) in any way. The AdsPilot HTML code (tag) for advertising material may not be used on a web page other than one located at an approved URL, and may not be distributed or submitted to any e-mail distribution lists, chat rooms, newsgroups, guest books, or other location which would result in the execution of such code without a bona fide visit to the approved website.
FRAUDULENT CLICKS AND IMPRESSIONS
Any methods that artificially generate clicks or impressions on the AdsPilot ads are strictly prohibited. We ban Publisher immediately who practices such methods. AdsPilot uses an innovative clicks/impressions fraud detection algorithm along with 3rd party "media guard" –Traffic Quality Management software.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
Publisher has the right to cancel running the AdsPilot ads at any time
- AdsPilot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to reject any Publisher's application.
- AdsPilot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to terminate Publisher's account if Publisher breaches the "Publisher Acceptance Agreement" and/or the website TOS.
- AdsPilot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, terminate and/or delete any Publisher's account that has been inactive for a long period of time. Usually AdsPilot management team classifies Publisher’s account as inactive if it has been inactive for 3 consecutive months. In case of Publisher’s account termination/deletion, the account balance will be deleted as well.
- In addition, AdsPilot may terminate Publisher's account, if the AdsPilot management team determined that the Publisher's website does not make any profit from the use of the AdsPilot services.
Upon termination, Publisher must immediately (within the next 48 hours) remove the AdsPilot HTML code (tags) from his/her website pages. If Publisher did not remove the AdsPilot HTML code (tags) on-time, the administration fee may be applied to Publisher's account for all additional traffic received from the suspended Publisher's website on CPM basis determined by the AdsPilot management team. If no terms were violated, Publisher will be paid in the next scheduled payment run following termination, all legitimate, non-fraudulently accrued earnings due up to the time of termination.
CUSTOMER AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
AdsPilot will provide reasonable customer and technical support to all Publishers in connection with their use of the AdsPilot services. You can use Contact Us form to get in touch with the AdsPilot support staff for any inquiries you might have, as well as send us feedback.